Please pray for the many local churches that have been planted in Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay. Below are pictures of just a few of the church families and buildings.
GMSA began planting churches in the 1930’s in Chile. This church planting movement now has over one hundred churches, either directly planted by GMSA missionaries, or as is the case today, planted as daughter and grand-daughter churches.
Churches currently being planted by GMSA missionaries:
- Alto Hospicio – Iquique: Pastor Héctor Meneses and wife Hilda, with Missionary Sharon Bisbee
- Antofagasta: Missionary David Flinck, Pastor Andrés Maluenda, Missionary Mark Perry
- Coquimbo, Punta Mira: Missionary Curtis Steward
- Angol: Missionary Terry Thompson
- Gualeguaychú: Missionary Tim Goossen
- Bragado: Missionary Colby Holmes
Churches currently being planted by the national fellowship of churches:
- Bariloche: Pastor Saúl Pailahueque
- Villa Regina: Pastor Ricardo Daglio