As we looked at our furlough schedule, the month of August was going to have the most back to back meetings and activities. This month also signified the start of the new school year for our kids. It also implies one month closer to heading back to Chile. The first week in August we traveled to Coeur d’Alene, ID to pick Micah up after his month of work. Thank you for your prayers for him! He really enjoyed his time and learned much working alongside godly examples. During our time, we visited two supporting churches in Sprague, WA and Southwick, ID. We enjoyed the week between meetings helping and visiting lifelong friends.
We traveled back to the Olympic Peninsula in time to participate in our home church’s family camp on Lake Sutherland. After four days of camping we packed up, headed home to wash clothes and caught the last ferry over to Victoria, Canada. We enjoyed a wonderful time of fellowship with friends and the Westside Bible Church family. Upon returning to Joyce, Micah hit the books and prepared for taking the SAT. We are thankful for all who prayed for him. The last two weeks have been filled with paperwork, homeschooling, and continued times of visiting and fellowship. Our hearts and minds are filled with memories and much thankfulness for what God has done over the past month.
- Please pray for our last month in WA. We want to spend time at our home church and be an encouragement to all we come in contact with.
- Please pray as we work on getting our outfit and passage together before travel back to the field.
- Please pray for Cheo and Andrea serving faithfully at camp in our absence. There is much to do before the September retreat!
- Praise! The new school year has started for our kids. Pray for diligence.
- Praise! We have enjoyed great times of fellowship with individual supporters, family, and friends last month.
- Praise! We received several offerings to start work on the new camp chapel. We need continued prayer for work teams and the remaining funds to complete the project.
Thank you for your support through prayer and financial giving which allow us to labor on the field of Chile.
Danny, Liz, Micah, Matthias, Morgan, and Madeline