Two faithful GMSA missionaries have been working in Chivilcoy with Tom and Debbie Gibbons for many years now: Lois Kenney and Lois McAllister. They recently wrote some very encouraging words about the ministry in the church in Argentina. They asked prayer for:
- The salvation of several who came to the father and sons dinner.
- A family who recently made a profession of salvation to come faithfully to church.
- The children’s Bible club to come out to Sunday school, and some have done so.
- Two ladies recently confessed Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Work teams have been busy at the camp, as other posts on the Sentinel have shown.
- The young people put on a dinner to raise support to go to winter camp, and about 90 people came.
- Lois and Loida are on a trip to Maipu, Chile, ministering at a church they worked in previously.
Rejoice and pray with the GMSA family at this good news from a far country!