Missionaries Dan Vallette (Camp Pirque, Chile) and James Morrell (Camp Chivilcoy, Argentina), in conjunction with Pastor Bill Park who is helping to organize this year’s trip, have sent us information concerning 2020 work trips to South America. The following is a tentative schedule for work trips scheduled to Argentina and Chile in the Fall of 2020.
Camp Chivilcoy, Argentina
- Leaving USA Thursday PM, 10/15 arriving Friday AM 10/16 in Argentina.
- Leaving Argentina Wednesday PM, 10/28 arriving in USA Thursday AM, 10/29.
Camp Pirque, Chile
- Team members who choose to travel from Argentina to Chile for the second leg of the work trip will leave Argentina on Wednesday, 10/28 will arrive in Chile on the 28th.
- Leaving USA Thursday PM, 10/29 arriving in Chile Friday AM, 10/30
- Leaving Chile Wednesday PM, 11/11 arriving in USA Thursday AM, 11/12
We want to encourage everyone who travels to Argentina or Chile arrive in the country where they will work in the AM of the listed day and head back to the USA during the PM of the listed day. Some workers may stay for one week instead of two and their flight back to the USA will be on a different date than listed above. Workers will want to check their passport well in advance to make sure it is up to date.
This work trip is an annual occurrence over the recent years and has resulted in much productive work being accomplished for the Lord. Pray for 12-20 workers to be at each camp!