We believe that Biblical missions focuses on evangelism, discipleship, and the establishment of local churches, along with ministries supportive of these goals.
Evangelism & Discipleship
“Do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.” – 2 Timothy 4:5
Through our dedicated men and women, Gospel Mission of South America proclaims the good news of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. We are fully convinced of the sufficiency of God’s Word and the power of the Holy Spirit to save and transform men and women, boys and girls, into devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Establishing Reproducing Churches
“So were the churches established in the faith and increased in number daily.” – Acts 16:5
Gospel Mission of South America understands that evangelism and discipleship cannot stand alone. We are committed to gathering new believers to form local churches where they can fulfill God’s plan to edify and equip one another for the work of the ministry. It is our practice to establish the local church with faithful, godly leadership, appropriate facilities for ministry and believers who practice biblical stewardship to finance local and global ministry. We have rejoiced to see God establish churches that have, in turn, established other reproducing congregations. We look to Him and seek to establish many more.
“Commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.” – 2 TImothy 2:2
Gospel Mission of South America strives to equip faithful men and women for biblical ministry. Our current efforst are focused on a four-year Bible training program offered in four strategic locations in Argentina and Chile. A fifth location is opening soon in Uruguay. We are curently developing a graduate studies program for national pastors in partnership with theological training schools in the USA. We also distribute Spanish theological study materials to pastors who are active in the ministry.
“Let no man despise thy youth, but be thou an example…” – 1 Timothy 4:12
Camp ministries directly promote Gospel Mission of South America’s objectives of evangelism, discipleship and the establishment of local churches. For example, many of our active national pastors dedicated their lives to serve the Lord in camp settings. Our camps provide an excellent environment for age-specific teaching and evangelism. We are determined to realize the full potential of our four camp facilities in Chile and Uruguay, and we are developing another facility in Argentina.
Vision – By God’s Grace
- We hope to enlist 100 new missionaries to evangelize the 50 million lost people in Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.
- We will establish hundreds of reproducing local churches in towns and cities that do not presently have a Bible-believing, fundamental church.
- We will provide Christ-centered theological education to produce effective ministry leaders who will be pastors, missionaries and servants in reproducing local churches.
- We will develop Christ-centered camps that proclaim the Word of God to boys, girls, men and women with the goals of salvation and of stimulating saints to pursue full-time ministry.
- We will expand the ministry of the Gospel into neighboring countries such as Paraguay, Peru, and Bolivia.
- We will greatly rejoice in heaven as thousands come to faith in Christ in South America.
- We will see the Lord glorified among the nations and in heaven for all eternity surrounded by the praises of the redeemed from South America.
The GMSA has a passion for:
- proclaiming Biblical truth in South America.
- serving Bible-believing churches.
- reaching lost people as God has a passion for the lost.
- building an international team.
- upholding doctrinal purity.
- submitting to the holiness of God, which motivates Biblical separation.
- administrating all our resources with integrity.
- reflecting the excellence of God.
- exhibiting love for others through hospitality.