We believe that Biblical missions focuses on evangelism, discipleship, and the establishment of local churches, along with ministries supportive of these goals.
Evangelism & Discipleship
“Do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.” – 2 Timothy 4:5
Through our dedicated men and women, Gospel Mission of South America proclaims the good news of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. We are fully convinced of the sufficiency of God’s Word and the power of the Holy Spirit to save and transform men and women, boys and girls, into devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Establishing Reproducing Churches
“So were the churches established in the faith and increased in number daily.” – Acts 16:5
Gospel Mission of South America understands that evangelism and discipleship cannot stand alone. We are committed to gathering new believers to form local churches where they can fulfill God’s plan to edify and equip one another for the work of the ministry. It is our practice to establish the local church with faithful, godly leadership, appropriate facilities for ministry and believers who practice biblical stewardship to finance local and global ministry. We have rejoiced to see God establish churches that have, in turn, established other reproducing congregations. We look to Him and seek to establish many more.
“Commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.” – 2 TImothy 2:2
Gospel Mission of South America strives to equip faithful men and women for biblical ministry. Our current efforst are focused on a four-year Bible training program offered in four strategic locations in Argentina and Chile. A fifth location is opening soon in Uruguay. We are curently developing a graduate studies program for national pastors in partnership with theological training schools in the USA. We also distribute Spanish theological study materials to pastors who are active in the ministry.
“Let no man despise thy youth, but be thou an example…” – 1 Timothy 4:12
Camp ministries directly promote Gospel Mission of South America’s objectives of evangelism, discipleship and the establishment of local churches. For example, many of our active national pastors dedicated their lives to serve the Lord in camp settings. Our camps provide an excellent environment for age-specific teaching and evangelism. We are determined to realize the full potential of our four camp facilities in Chile and Uruguay, and we are developing another facility in Argentina.
Vision – By God’s grace we endeavor to:
- Enlist missionaries to evangelize and make disciples among the lost of Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.
- Carry the ministry of the gospel to neighboring countries.
- Establish Biblically sound reproducing local churches.
- Provide Christ-centered biblically sound theological education to prepare effective pastors and missionaries.
- Provide Christ-centered camps with the goal of making disciples, edifying the body of Christ, and challenging believers to full-time ministry.
- See the Lord glorified by the praises of the redeemed of South America.
Values – Through God’s strength, as a team we share a passion for:
- Taking Christ to the lost.
- Proclaiming biblical truth.
- Upholding doctrinal purity.
- Submitting to God’s holiness through Biblical separation.
- Serving Bible-believing churches.
- Demonstrating love for others through hospitality.
- Building an international team.
- Exercising stewardship of our resources with integrity.
- Reflecting God’s excellence in Christlikeness and ministry.