The GMSA wants to thank the Lord and the generous supporters He’s used to meet many significant financial needs over the years. As God continues to supply, projects that facilitate Great Commission ministry will be carried on to their completion.
- Chivilcoy Bible camp: Click here to view a video
- Labor and finances to finish the swimming pool (fence and splash park area) – $4500.00
- Finish existing 2 cabin complexes – $2,500.00
- Cabin complexes/each (2 remaining) – 148,200.00
- Mower (54″ Zero Turn) – $10,600.00.
- Director’s house – $110,000.00
- Office building/guest housing/Bible school – $176,450.00
- Conference center/Bible school – $537,600.00
- Duplex cottages each (4-6 desired) – $30,000.00
- Gymnasium/bathroom complex – $350,000.00
- Bath house – $35,000.00
- Gualeguaychú Church facility:
- Phase 3 – parsonage above the church – $5,630.00 still needed for materials and labor.
- Villa Regina Church facility: At least $100,000 is necessary to start that project. The church is very thankful for donations that helped it purchase a small piece of land
- Antofagasta: church facility remodel: -$50,000.00
Punta Mira (Coquimbo): land purchase for church facility: $40,000.
ICAT (Temuco Bible Institute):
Multi-purpose tractor/mower – $5,000.00
- A new Bible Institute facility is being built on recently purchased land. The objective is for phase I to be completed by July 2021. This includes a simple house, classroom, dining room and dorm space. $150,000.00 are still needed to meet this objective.
- Pirque Bible Camp: Kids playground area – approximate cost $15,000.00
- Carmelo: parsonage/church facility – $150,000.00
- FEBU (University of Biblical Studies of Uruguay):
- Land/educational building – $400,000.00
- Equipment and furniture – $4,000.00
- Financial aid, ongoing need (please consult).
- Library books – $1,000.00
- Paysandú Bible Camp:
- Labor to build camper and staff housing
- Large cabin with six rooms – $55,000.00
- Kitchen and dining hall expansion – $25,000.00
- Chapel/gymnasium – $48,000.00