GMSA wants to thank its supporters for donations that have met many significant financial needs over the years. There are a number of projects that can use your help.
- Chivilcoy camp labor and finances to build swimming pool and gymnasium/bathroom complex (estimates not yet completed).
- Chivilcoy Church requires about $25,000 of building and renovation.
- Gualeguaychu Church facility and parsonage is expected to cost around $100,000.
- Villa Regina Church needs a building. At least $25,000 is necessary to start that project. The church is very thankful for donations that helped it purchase a small piece of land.
- $75,000 Antofagasta church plant land purchase
$25,000 Punta Mira (Coquimbo) church plant land purchase
$5,000 ICAT (Temuco Bible Institute) multi-purpose tractor/mower
$45,000 Pirque Camp – 2nd floor on the first cabin
- Labor to build camper and staff housing.
- Paysandu camp large cabin with six rooms, $55,000.
- Paysandu camp kitchen and dining hall expansion, $25,000.
- Paysandu camp chapel/gym, $48,000.
- Bible College equipment and furniture, $4,000.
- Bible College financial aid, ongoing need.
- Carmelo parsonage/church meeting location, $80,000.
- FEBU (Bible institute) library books, $1,000.
- FEBU building, $500,000.