GMSA wants to thank its supporters for donations that have met many significant financial needs over the years. There are a number of projects that can use your help.
- Chivilcoy camp labor and finances to build swimming pool ($30,000 need remaining), second cabin complex ($30,000 need remaining), new mowing/tractor equipment ($50,000 need), and gymnasium/bathroom complex (estimates not yet completed).
- Gualeguaychú Church facility phase 2: sanctuary, nursery, one Sunday school room, wheelchair accessible restroom and foyer: about $31,000.
- Gualeguaychú Church facility phase 3: parsonage above the church: cost estimates in progress.
- Villa Regina Church needs a building. At least $100,000 is necessary to start that project. The church is very thankful for donations that helped it purchase a small piece of land.
- $75,000 Antofagasta church plant land purchase
$25,000 Punta Mira (Coquimbo) church plant land purchase
$5,000 ICAT (Temuco Bible Institute) multi-purpose tractor/mower
$45,000 Pirque Camp – 2nd floor on the first cabin
- Thank the Lord for providing $100,000 for phase 1 (of 3) for new Temuco Bible Institute, planned to be done by March 2020. This includes a simple house, classroom, dining room and dorm space.
- $150,000 Phase 2 for Temuco Bible Institute (library, administrative buildings)
- $100,000 Phase 3 for Temuco Bible Institute (a second dorm that would accommodate up to about 50 students, and a covered gym)
- Carmelo parsonage/church meeting location, $150,000.
- FEBU building, $400,000.
- Labor to build camper and staff housing.
- Paysandu camp large cabin with six rooms, $55,000.
- Paysandu camp kitchen and dining hall expansion, $25,000.
- Paysandu camp chapel/gym, $48,000.
- Bible College equipment and furniture, $4,000.
- Bible College financial aid, ongoing need.
- FEBU (Bible institute) library books, $1,000.