Bobby and Nadia Vallette send in the following update:
We are thrilled to let you know that we have purchased our tickets to go on furlough, and Lord willing we will be arriving in the US on August 1, 2018. Once we arrive, we need to go to our mission headquarters in Florida for approximately two weeks.
After this time, we will head out east to be with family and start visiting some of our supporting churches.
Please let us know right away if there’s any specific dates or events that you like us to reserve for you, or that you would like for us to participate with you, in order for us put it on our calendar. We need to start scheduling meetings, and we want to make sure that we are available for all of you.
Right now, the visa that we were granted is for one year, but as the papers progress, the time for us to be in the US will be extended. We are not exactly sure, but we expect that we will be in the US for the next two years completing Nadia’s citizenship papers and raising the extra support that we need in order to come back to the field.
Please pray for us:
- For all the things that we need to do as we prepare to travel.
- Safety as we travel to the US and during our time of furlough.
- Health and strength during our furlough time.
- For Nadia’s citizenship papers to be completed as soon as possible.
- That we would be able to find housing while on furlough.
- For Nadia as she continues to learn English and for her adjustment to a new culture.
- That the Holy Spirit would lead us to new churches and individuals who want to be supportive of the ministry in Uruguay.
You can read their full update here.